I would like it today stop and see how I am directed thru emotions.
Pretty much I am existing as big bag of emotions and feelings .
From a minutes I wake up …i am directed thru emotions and feelings. The main point of all emotion is fear ,fear of death ,fear of life ,fear of being alone ,fear of being sick….etc….
With emotions come energy …,so I really exist in energy ….,but not real physical reality.
It is so automatic and obvious and called normal then we ,I existed only because of emotions….I move ,because of the energy of the emotions and feeling.
All life I just exist in polarity of energy ….and this is need to be stop ,..I need to stop my mind and personality if I ever want to be real ,real in physical reality.
So this is my self forgiveness on all emotions:
1.I forgive myself to acceptant allowed myself to believe in my emotions and feelings,not realizing that they come and go with out my directions.
2.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to fallowed my emotions ,to make decision completely only on my emotional energy.
3.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself never investigate the emotions I experience ,but blindly fallowed them with out further investigation.
4.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to form opinions on others and situations in life taking only emotions in consideration ,instead slowed down and see things with common sense ,in consideration of physicality .
5.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to fallowed my energy movement from morning till evening ,to make it movements in physical reality depends on my emotions and feelings.
6.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to abuse real life ,because of giving real value to emotions and feelings .
7.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to not investigate how emotions and feelings create my reality ,how emotions and feeling create many personality in my mind,and how emotions and feeling degrade my physical body.
8.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to judge people ,because of their emotions and feelings ,to dismiss them ,because of their emotions ,only seeing thru mu mind filter .
9.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to not exist in real physicality ,to not seeing what is real ,which is physical reality.
10.I commit myself to slowed down,to breath ,and direct myself with common sense in physical reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment